As a school student, how will you benefit from career advice and planning?
- It can help you work out which subjects to study at school
- Through career assessments it can help you clarify what career you want to pursue after leaving school
- It will help you understand how to make well-informed career decisions now and in the future
- It will help you understand what your interests are and how these relate to careers you may be thinking about.
In your present career or work, are you:
- Standing at a crossroads, trying to make a good career decision about what to do next?
- Feeling stale or in a rut, doubtful about how to move your career forward?
- Wondering how your teenage dreams never came to fruitioin or hodling onto an unfulfilled dream that keeps nagging away at you?
- Under threat of or have been made redundant and not sure what the future holds?
- Thinking your CV needs a revamp to get you an interview for your next job?
Planning gives you a focus and a sense of direction and purpose
- Career Change can help you figure out what you actually want to do with your career.
- Career Change can help you save time, effort, energy, and money seeking your future.
- Career Change has provided specialist career services to school students to professional executives.
- Career Change can provide a fresh approach to career direction.